Our waiting list is open for all years. For information on our commitment to your privacy, please read our privacy collection statement.
1. Complete the online wait list enrolment form.
Alternatively, you can download, print and complete a paper version of the application form and return to the centre.
Springwood Community Kindergarten Association Inc
PO Box 1424
Springwood QLD 4127
2. A non-refundable $10 application fee is payable when you submit your application form. This fee can be paid by cash or direct deposit. See below for direct deposit details.
Note: If you are enrolling multiple children in one session, only one fee of $10.00 is required.
3. The names on the waiting list are kept in chronological order on receipt of applications, together with the non-refundable $10.00 fee.
4. Springwood Community Kindergarten does not have a sibling policy, meaning siblings must be enrolled as per the wait list policy and are offered a place depending on their number on the list.
5. There are 44 places available each year, 22 children in each group.
6. Places are automatically reserved for children opting for a second kindy year in consultation with their teacher.
Account name: Springwood Community Kindergarten
BSB: 734 076
Account number: 070227
Please ensure that you use your name as a reference so that we can track your payment.
Enrolment notification process
Families of children offered a place will be contacted from July/August onwards in the year before their child is due to attend. If your child may need special assistance, please notify the centre so that planning can occur to best support the needs of your child.